Enertion has opened beta access for their upcoming Focbox Nexus app. Users with a Focbox and a iPhone can try the app right away, Android users will be able to test the app at the end of the summer.
Enertion states that it’s the only app you will ever need for everything that is Enertion Focbox related. The app will connect and tweak settings for the Focbox, connected accessories and anything that communicates over the new Unified CANbus Protocol (UCP).
“We’ve designed a new Unified CANbus Protocol that fully supports reading and configuring accessories connected via CANbus. As long as a piece of hardware connects via the CANbus header and conforms to the UCP, it will be configurable via the Focbox Nexus app.”
- Connect directly to the Focbox Unity, no additional hardware required
- Connect to any accessories (Enertion or otherwise) conforming to the new Unified CANbus Protocol (UCP) using only the single Bluetooth module in your Focbox Unity
- Read stats and configure settings of any connected accessories over UCP
- Full Focbox Unity stats and configuration support
- Wirelessly update connected accessory firmware
- Track your rides with time and location logged stats
- Share your rides and stats with a single link (coming after release)
- 100% platform native implementation for iOS & Android
- Apple Watch compatibility starting at watchOS 3
- Mac compatibility starting with macOS Catalina in the fall (https://developer.apple.com/ipad-apps-for-mac/ 20)
- Fast, beautiful, and responsive UI
By signing up for the alpha, you are acknowledging that you understand this is pre-release software and things may go wrong. To sign up and test the app visit the following link on your iPhone or iPad: https://testflight.apple.com/join/f8tjt7Is Don’t forget to give the developers feedback here.
See a preview of the alpha build below.
Get more updates via our Instagram.