Elwing has been on the rise in Europe. Gathering momentum with their Nimbus and Halokee models, offering affordable electric skateboards. With their newest addition, called Powerkit, Elwing hopes to bring that affordable mindset to the Do It Yourself audience.
POWERKIT is fully customizable and still promises high performance with their Sports edition at 32 km/h, and a more road legal version going up to 25 km/h.
PowerKit is Elwing’s answer for people that love to ride several types of decks and be able to change setups easily. Pick a deck, combine it with the motors you want (Single or Dual drive), then choose the battery size you need. Batteries are removable so that you can also swap those on the go and keep riding forever.
All parts are interchangeable so you can change your mind later on and upgrade whenever you want to a different deck, a more powerful or lighter board. Motor covers are easy to change and all setups are IP65 water and dust resistant.
Pricing starts at €349,- with optional upgrades to Dual Drive (+€100) or Extended Battery (+€100).
The Nimbus is the strong, reactive, precise and playful deck by Elwing. Made to take the most out of your city rides.
The Halokee is smooth and stable. Designed for sweet long beach cruises and endless dancing lines.
Both Single and Dual drives are silent and allow to coast in free wheel. They are highly durable, easy to remove and the motor covers are serviceable in minutes.
Single Drive saves energy and weight. If you like cruising and don’t need a strong torque to climb hills, you might like this option.
Dual Drive is the fastest and most powerful option. It will take the POWERKIT SPORT to 38Km/h with a sensational acceleration and braking.
The Standard battery is perfect for short daily commutes. It’s lightweight so you can carry one or several in your backpack, but still offers up to 15 Km range.
If you’re more into long rides you’ll love the Long Range battery. You’ll be able to ride for over 30Km on a single charge and double the distance by swapping on the go.
- Wheels : 90mm 83A high rebound PU Wheels.
- Nimbus Deck : 830×255 mm. 7 plies Canadian Maple. Square kicktail, deep concave, carved wheel wells.
- Halokee Deck : 955×244 mm. 7 plies Canadian Maple. Round kicktail, regular concave, carved wheel wells.
- Remote : RF 2.4 GHz with 3 modes, LED battery gauges and vibrating alerts and micro USB charge plug.
- Water resistance : IP65 dust and water resistant.
- Single Drive : 250W in-wheel brushless motor with swappable covers. Up to 10% grade hills.
- Dual Drive : 2x250W in-wheel brushless motors with swappable covers. Up to 20% grade hills.
- Standard battery : 90Wh Lithium-ion with custom BMS. Air travel safe (IATA compliant)
- Long Range battery : 216Wh Lithium-ion with custom BMS.
- Max load : 100 Kg.
Get more updates via our Instagram.