Backfire has released a new electric skateboard called the G2 Black. Backfire states that this is a very cost effective board, which will help beginners with an interest in electric skateboarding to not break their bank on their first purchase.
The G2 Black has Super Power Hobbywing Motors and 96mm detachable Wheels. And promises a top speed of 38 km/h and a range of 20km. With a charging time of 3,5 hours.
The G2 Black has the soul of the old G2, but it possesses upgraded components. It’s an upgraded hybrid utilizing the G2S ESC for optimized speed precision and Backfire’s newest motors also found in the G2T.
You don’t have to wait long when you order. The Backfire G2 Black has already been shipped to warehouses in Hamburg and Los Angeles. It is expected to arrive on August 25th and then start local delivery in the US and Europe within 3 to 5 days.
Pricing starts at $429. See the specs and the official product video below,
- Wheels: PU Tire Hardness 83A SHRAA 96mm Diameter
- Truck: 7 Inch Front Truck, New Back Rear Truck
- Motors: Super Power Hobbywing Motors
- Top speed: 24mph or 38kph
- Battery: 36V, 5.0Ah
- Range: 11 to 12.5 Miles or 18km-20km
- Independently replaceable tires and motors, low maintenance cost
- Charging Time: 3.5 hours
Get more updates via our Instagram.